Monday, November 17, 2008

Hunting Trip

Here is a pic of the last field of the day. Our line looks pretty bad!

Jordan is in orange and camo top and dad is in orange and grey top! They are ready to shoot a rooster!!

Here I am with Chief and dad's Pheasant. If I look cold...I'm not, I wear lots and lots of layers!!!





Chief playing with his first pheasant! YEA Chief!




Daddy with his pheasant and Chief!









I love this picture. Everyone is walking out to the first field of the day. Some of the group was walking behind me and did not make this snap shot...we call them the slow pokes!!



This hunt was not a successful hunt for me this year, but I still had a great time! It was very surreal too....as last year I was 3 months pregnant during our pheasant hunt, and this year my little baby is 3 months old! I was very lucky to have a wonderful and confident husband; who stayed home with Addison while I went hunting with my family! He did awesome and addie loved it. Also my mom and mother-in-law are to thank as well. They both helped watch her at different times while I was out of town!


No comments: