Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Long Over Due!

This picture is Addison's FIRST plane ride. It left Oklahoma City's airport and was headed for Dallas Love Field airport.

Will, Grandpa Whitney, and Uncle Kent enjoying a few drinks on the patio.

Addison with her nana. If you look closely you will see addison is chewing on car Keys. Well...those keys belonged to a VERY VERY expensive car...I told her to keep the keys if she was smart...but she didn't listen to me and gave them back to the owner like a good little girl. Darn it!

The night before Dad's Birthday party...there was the pre-party! These amazing women made an AWESOME columbian dish for family that was in town.

Just enjoying the beautiful night!

Addie playing in nana and grandpa's backyard.


So cute!!! Aunt Paula decided she wanted to go "clubbing" Friday night. So...We did! And we drank a lot of Margarita's. Curtis was nice enough to take this picture of us!

HAPPY 50th DAD!!!!

Dad...AKA Birthday Boy....having a chat with friends!

My Brother-in-law Dave (on the left) and Ryan (friend of the family)

My next best thing to a little brother...Trevor! I've known this guy for as long as I can remember!

Me and my Grandpa Whitney!!! I love you Grandpa. I love this picture!!!

Junior did an awesome job playing, singing, and entertaining everyone!!!

My dad and mom dancing and having lots of fun!

Jordan and Kari Dancing!!

Beth and Anna doing a line dance! Eventually I joined in!!!

Nana saying bye bye to Addie :(

We just arrived to our Gate at Lubbock airport. Addie is waiting like a good little girl for the call to board our flight to head home to Wichita :(

Once we got in the plane addison didn't waste anytime to play with a bag of peanuts.

She loved the airplane!

Eating a french fry, per Grandpa McGreevy's request, at the Chili's inside Dallas Love airport.

Addison fell asleep during our layover in Dallas love on the way back home.

Mommy is trying to get a cute picture with addison.

This is the best we could do. As you can see, she is really into eating her shoe instead of posing for the camera. She does not get that from her mom :)

Addison let mommy put ribbons in her pig tails on Saturday night. We got dressed up to go to Aunt Cindy's (Curtis' sister) house to celebrate Grandma Lubbers birthday.


Addison love to play in the pantry. We keep Loui's food and toys in there...so she feels she has to go and help me rearrange things.

She loves reaching for the pop bottles. She got the diet coke bottle and started sucking on it.
I made homemade brownies Monday afternoon...yes...I let her lick the spoon...and then she couldn't stop licking her lips...MMMMMMM!!
I hope everyone enjoyed all of the pictures! I really enjoy doing this blog and I would love to see people comment after they have looked at it. I have been doing this blog for 8 months now and I still do not get comments....it is starting to make me sad!

Nighty Night
Love,
Meg

3 comments:

A and K said...

Megan, I am pretty sure Addie gets cuter every time I see new pics!!! Hope all is well!!

giya said...

Megan don't you have a 'lil bro?See now u are wondering why u wanted any comments-Giya

OUR JOURNEY said...

HAHA!!!! You wouldn't believe how happy I got when I saw not only one comment, but TWO!!!! I do have a little bro, but Trevor is like having another little bro :)