Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vegas Vacation

Ok....so I accidentally put these pictures from the end of our trip to the beginning. Sorry. So we went to the fountains on our last night in Vegas. It was awesome!!!

One day I would like to stay in this hotel.....One day :)

Fountains....so pretty!!!!

:)

Beautiful lady coming out of the ceiling. This was the start of the Cirque Du Soleil show "O" we went to at the Bellagio!!! Best show....if you are in Vegas!!!! Go to this show!!!!!

Getting ready to enter the Theatre for the show.


Awesome sculpting!

Inside the conservatory at the Bellagio...so pretty!!!



Ok this...lion is pissed....if you scroll below and work your way back up you will see how the lion went from fighting...to kind of mad...to ok you are really making me mad and then to this one...I am gonna kick your ass. This lion exhibit is 9 million dollars and it is inside the MGM grand!

The "ok you are really making me mad"
The "I'm kinda pissed right now"

The fight begins.

M & M world....this thing was 4 levels. We found a present for Nikki to take home to her son, Vincent, here.

The yummy salsa at Diego!!
We decided to splurge a little one of the nights and go to a nice restaurant. Deigo is an awesome Mexican restaurant inside MGM Grand. The Margarita's there where EXCELLENT!!!


This was taken on our balcony prior to going out one of the nights of me and nikki.

OMG....this is the bridge they are building at the hoover dam. This is how the workers go up and down the bridge. YIKES!!!

The vertical shot of the hoover dam. It took a lot of courage for me to get this picture....I am TERRIFIED of heights!!!!!!!


Cute pic :) Me on the Hoover Dam, with the new bridge in the background.
Curtis :) yea, cute pic too!

Looking down at the river.

Curtis looking over the edge to Lake Mead. See where the water level used to be. They are in a horrible drought right now!!

Our group! Curtis, Me, Nikki, and Mark!!!! They are our partners in crime. Pretty much do all of our double dates with them!!! Love them lots!

Curtis and I on the observation deck at Hoover Dam.

The new bridge that is being built. Once this is finished (sometime this spring) you will no longer be able to drive on top of the hoover dam. Instead you will take this bridge. Which, I don't think I will do.....it is too high!
Inside the plant at hoover dam.

Under the dam....goof balls.

Mark was excited after eating at In N Out Burger....it is an awesome place if you have never been. Mostly a California thing.


Mom....behind these beautiful gates was an amazing decor store.

Looking off our balcony on to the strip.

More views from the balcony.

Again....more views.

The cute couple on the flight to vegas. Mark and Nikki!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your pics Megan. I'm with you I won't drive over on that bridge either too high for me. I'ed have to close my eyes even if Grandpa was driving. I wondered if you two went to any shows we forgot to ask you. All the different shows are the best thing about Las Vegas I think. Keep blogging I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!