Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gabbi Addie

Little Miss Thing talking to her nana....after throwing a nice fit about nana wanting to talk to her. Crazy girl didn't want to talk and then out of nowhere takes the phone and starts chatting up a storm with her nana. Man 2 year olds are sooooo unpredicatable

As you can see by this picture A) what a doll baby B) Totally enjoying her convo with nana

Multi-tasking. As if talking on one phone wasn't enough, she uses her cash register scanner as a phone for the other ear. I will not be getting her a cell phone until she can pay for her own minutes :)



The beautiful hibiscus plant my momma and daddy got me a while back. Provided I remember to water it every day this is what it looks like :) I was so excited to see these 4 beautiful blooms!



A close up!!! So pretty. I love looking at this out my patio door.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Miss Addison for talking to me on the phone, I don't get to see you very much soooooo I LOVE that you will talk and talk and talk to Nana. Be a good girl and I will talk to you soon. Love Nana


P.S. Tell mommy I want those pics of you talking to me