Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Times

In her WAY cute coat that Giya, Tanvi, Mathew, and abbey bought her for Christmas. She got to wear to a baby shower on Sunday :)


I was packing up clothes that she doesn't wear anymore....and I almost packed up Addie. Then she started kicking to get my attention....sorry baby ;)

Baby Scrub!! Kathy Lubbers (aka grandma) bought this for her birth...on the pocket I wrote all of her Birth info.

This would have made a cute halloween costume...too bad they were huge on her back then.

Addison in her new PJ's Aunt Cindy bought her for Christmas! She is ready for bed!!

After Bath time snuggled up in her towel!

Lovin' on her momma after bath


Playing...her feet barely touches the ground :)


We have had a lot of fun lately playing with new toys. Enjoy the pics :)

1 comment:

A and K said...

I love the baby scrubs, she is too cute=)