Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Addison decided to start off the New Year by sitting up all by herself...long enough for me to take a picture even!!!!! Good job Addie!!!


Curtis and Mark are out in the garage making tumbleweeds!! YUMMY

I think Addie has a boyfriend....she loves talking to vincent.


Vincent loves addie....nikki kept trying to get him to put on his pj's....but he kept saying "i want to see addie"
Curtis and Mark getting the bottle of Champagne open for 2009


Nikki and I enjoying the tumbleweeds!!! Thanks guys!!


Curtis and I posing for a picture on New Year's Eve!!!




New Year's Eve Curtis and I spent with our friends Mark and Nikki Iseman and their sons Vincent and Sammy!! We had lots of fun!! Then on New Year's Day we got to sleep in with addison and then play all day. That was when she decided it was time to sit on her own!!! It was pretty cute.

No comments: