Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lounging Around

Addie got in her chair all by herself with the book and all. I came in her room to find her sitting there. (the vicks vapor rub I put there right before taking the picture.)

Bedtime bottle with loui. She does a very good job at sharing her chair with him.

Loui was sleeping :)

Addie eating some goldfish while chilling in her chair.


Little miss addie ready for church.




smiling at me through her pacifier.


Showing some leg :)


We invited Grandma and Grandpa Whitney over for Dinner. Addie was giving grandpa smooches.


She's getting ready to give him another smooch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get that look in Addison's eye's as she looks at her great grandpa. It's that same look all of us girls get when he's around.
BUT just so you both know that's my dad and I'm his favorite!!!
Miss Addison you and mom are a close 2nd, too bad so sad:)

Anonymous said...

That last comment is too funny.
I get that look in my eyes too.
But just remember girls I saw him first.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh brother!!