Monday, November 2, 2009

TRICK or TREAT

Addie ignoring me taking her picture

My little witch!!!

How freakin cute is she!!! If only she kept that darn hat on the whole time :)


With her trick or treat bag or purse, same thing right addie :)


She was freaking out about the feather touching her in this picture.


Loui was a shark!


Addie playing with a ghost at Grandma and Grandpa Lubbers house.






The haunted Yard. This is the witch brewing up her potions.


Another picture of the witches.



My grandma McGreevy was a pirate!!!


Inside my Aunt Janice's Garage...decorated for the occasion with a full service bar even.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so right Meg, she is freaking cute. I would love a picture of her in her costume. Maybe you would consider taking her for one.
Sure hated to miss all of you.
Love, Grandma Whitney

Anonymous said...

Wow, my Addie girl made a cute witch, although she didn't look so happy bout it. Nana is sad she couldn't be there.

Anonymous said...

wow meg you and curtis sure have a cute witch. Who knows Addie might out do you for looks that would be doing something.But she is a beauty just like her mother.
Love you more Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Awe thanks!!! I feel like I should pass out an award to everyone for commenting!!! It was fun dressing her up...I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of her with daddy and I. Grandpa it would be ok with me if she passed me in looks!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! meg