Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rollin' in the Dough

I was making Cinnamon Rolls for Church last week and I went a little crazy. I made 10 dozen cinnamon rolls!!! This was My work area!!

Rolls patiently waiting their turn for the oven.

More rolls waiting their turn!


Caramel rolls cooling down.


Yes..there was even a whole thing of Dough still rising!!

Rolls that were in the oven.


Addie was napping during most of the roll making...but she did get to help me with this roll on the table. She helped me sprinkled the cinnamon.



And she even snuck some of the sugar and cinnamon off the roll to eat.


After I was done with that roll I let her play in the left over flour.



She kept looking at me...not real sure if it was ok to do but yet she did it.


Spreading it out :)


Looking at me again.."mom are you sure you aren't going to get mad at me"


Now she is really getting crazy!!!



This is look because of what she is about to do.....see next picture below.



Yep...she got herself on the table so she could get even messier, but I still didn't care...she was having fun!!!






No comments: